A message to our customers
Welcome back! We've missed you sooo much!
While infection control has always been vital ; COVID-19 is a daily reminder that it is our responsibility as Wellness and beauty professionals to keep ourselves and the clients we serve safe and virus-free. Providing a clean and healthy environment has always been our chief goal. BHT already followed strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols regulated by local agencies and federal licensingbefore the effects of COVID-19;
And thanks to my 13 years dental background training on infection/cross contamination prevention.
But we've now adopted extra safety precautions and placed even greater emphasis on cleaning steps, which includes:
sanitizing and disinfecting, since sterilization does not apply to our industry or type of
We are invested and now remain committed to continually evaluating what must be done to meet the needs of our customers and adhere to CDC and state regulations.
No short cut protocol here as we take this very seriously to protect our very own health.
Again we pride in the great value on safeguarding our business for those who rely on our great care
by giving you a little peace of mind in these troubled times.
The following safety precautions are being taken daily to protect the safety and well-being of you and myself during your visit:
1. I have taken 3 new and refresher courses on salon/Spa infection prevention and earned 3 certificates, which are displayed in the room.
2. I wash my hands thoroughly before and after client contact and in between sessions.
3. I use new EPA-Registered disinfectants ('Barbicide' and 'Rejuvenate' -Advanced Hydrogen Peroxide]
which are ultimate solutions designed to fight germs, bacteria and viruses specifically in the Spa/hotel environment.
These 2 trusted and effective products earn their reputation for creating a safe and clean salon environment.
+Disinfectants are sprayed or wiped on tools, lotion/oil containers, counter-tops, face cradles, massage bed, cabinets/door knobs, chairs, light switches and all surfaces that you may come in contact with during your visit here.
4. An infrared non contact forehead temperature is taken upon your arrival. Any reading 38 C/99 F and above must be rescheduled without penalty.
5. Mask must be kept on inside the room, with modification on the prone position so you "can Breathe!' Right?
* I will be working with a mask on for the duration of the session, as regulated by OSHA.
6. No gloves necessary unless requested. We use Non sterile No latex Non powder
7. We have invested in 360 degree UV Germicidal lamp for a thorough sterilization + disinfection of every inch of the room we may have missed; And a HEPA filter removing 99.97% airborne particles.
8. Room has now 2 sanitizing stations: Still the one on the counter, plus now one right by the door, which you may use before opening the door at the end of your session.
9. As a fair process: Priority booking on vouchers is given to all cancellations affected by the shut downs or expired vouchers due to COVID-19,
***We will only be in measure to handle and honor new vouchers again starting 09/11th**
Expired vouchers? No worries. We will honor all expired vouchers until 12/2020
10. We are now spacing 15-20 minutes in between clients, instead of 5 minutes as previously, in order to ensure adequate disinfecting. ***Therefore we ask that you please wait outside of the building to avoid crowded hallways until properly escorted into the room. Send a TEXT once you arrive.
NO seating. NO waiting inside the hallways.
11. Each visit now requires to E- fill out the respiratory massage form (below)
Valid only within 24 hours of your visit
Refrain from booking/Cancel your appt if you are/have experienced any of the symptoms lately.
<Take a deep breath, now! Few more paragraphs...I know...Boring...But I must continue>
We can do this.
DO NOT USE YOUR SICK DAY AS A SPA DAY! We love you but not your fever.
Again STAY HOME IF YOU FEEL SICK. The same goes for me.
At the same time do not use this token to miss your scheduled and confirmed appt.
Please Be mindful and respectful of our business efforts to accommodate everyone and to remain in business.
We are working hard to keep you and our community safe and we know we can count on you, too.
#together we can break the chain of transmission.
Should you have further concerns; Do not hesitate to ask. We are thrilled to be open back again. Finally!
I truly missed all of you and thanks to many for your continued personal or virtual support through this trying time. Only made me stronger and more dedicated to be here again.
I was without words. I am blessed for clients like you. Now, let's roll!
And take great care!
With care & gratitude,